Wednesday, December 20, 2006

The Falcons LandSlide Continues


It has been 2yrs in a row that the Falcons just "nose-dive"...last year we were 6-2...finished with 8-8. Now this year, we start off at 5-2...and again now we are at 7-7...I don't know if I would want the Falcons in the playoffs...PLAYOFFS?!?!?! (MORA Scowl) PLAYOFFS!!!

Mora's stupid comments...Defense landsliding with injuries...I don't know what to say about Abraham..when he's healthy, he's the most disruptive player on the field...BUT DID YOU REMEMBER WHEN I SAID "WHEN HE'S HEALTHY!!!"...Kearney's gone, that hurt a lot believe it...and it didn't help that Finneran, was gone in the beginning of the year!!! Vick has been up and down...but he's thrown for the most TD's in his career...so you can understand our frustrations down here!!!

1 comment:

The Stiltwalker said...

I could have sworn that read "vick had thrown the most STD's"...